Lynx LX2 2.5-15×50
With a six ratio magnification from 2.5 to 15x and lockable side focus down to 10 metres, LX2 2.5-15x50mm is without doubt the most versatile Lynx hunting scope produced to date. Fitted with SA Hunters reticle this is a formidable hunting tool that elevates a competent hunter to an excellent one; imagine what it could do for you.
- 30mm one-piece main-tube
- Magnification range suitable for bushveld hunting down to 10 metres and, at 15x, brings a 300 metre distant target down to an apparent 20m
- Push-to-lock side focus control
- 50mm objective lets in 25% more light than a comparable scope with a 40mm lens with just 5mm more height clearance required off the barrel
- 100mm eye-relief makes the scope suitable for mounting on any calibre rifle including the heavy ones
- 35 MOA windage / elevation adjustment up, down, left and right (more than one metre in each direction of adjustment at 100 metres)
- Available with standard tool-less adjustable ¼ moa windage / elevation controls or ¼ moa tactical turrets and a choice of reticles.